We provide personal care, companionship, and housekeeping services for those who are having a hard time doing their basic tasks and routines because of an illness or due to old age. The PCA assigned to you will be handling all the responsibilities needed to be done at home and provide assistance based on the regular routine followed by the client.
These services include, but are not limited to:
- 24/7 care
- Incontinence and toileting care
- Light housekeeping (bed making, vacuuming, tidying)
- Run errands (shopping, prescription pick-ups)
- Grooming and dressing assistance
- Meal preparation
- Feeding assistance
- Accompany to doctor’s appointments, religious services, etc.
- Medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Ambulation assistance
- Assessment of client’s current health condition
- Hygiene care
- Monitoring liquid and nutrient intake
For a more detailed discussion about what your personal care assistant could do for you, please call 856-975-6707.